Combination TreatmentsYou can turn back the clock without losing time by combining "no downtime" procedures for enhancing your facial improvements. Dr. Rhoda Narins understands that your appearance is a priority, and your time is precious as well. By combining certain facial rejuvenation treatments Westchester County patients maximize the improvements from their treatments, revealing a more attractive and youthful look.
Popular No Downtime ProceduresWhile Dr. Rhoda Narins, dermatologic cosmetic surgeon, offers Westchester County residents many effective treatments that do not require recovery time, the following are popular choices for a combination procedure:
- Vbeam® laser eliminates blood vessels and redness.
- Nd: YAG laser erases unwanted pigmented areas such as brown spots and birthmarks.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) evens out surface skin problems, treats blood vessels, brown spots, mottled and discolored skin, sun damage and photo aging, redness, and rosacea.
- Microdermabrasion improves skin texture and appearance temporarily.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic injections to treat frown and forehead lines, and crow's feet, soften lip lines, raise eyebrows and corners of the mouth, as well as softens neck lines.
- Dermal fillers improve nasolabial and puppet lines, soften hollows under eyes and cheeks, enhance the chin, cheek bones, and lips.
During your consultation, Dr. Narins will ask you to describe your enhancement goals and will then recommend an appropriate combination of treatments for you.
Popular CombinationsWhile each combination treatment plan is customized to meet the unique needs of each patient, the following combinations are popular with our patients:
- For skin tightening and treating surface imperfections, patients can have a series of IPL treatments with or without a Vbeam treatment.
- To get rid of redness, patients can have a series of IPL treatments and/or Vbeam treatments.
- To get rid of stubborn brown spots, patients can have a series of IPL treatments with a Vbeam and/or a Nd:YAG laser treatment. Subsequent IPL treatments are then used for maintenance.
- Both of the previous combinations can also be enhanced with BOTOX Cosmetic treatments, as well as dermal fillers.