Experience and Dedication
Dr. Narins is devoted to maximizing the quality and safety of medical care for her patients. She has personally performed more than 8,000 liposuction surgeries. Her many accomplishments related to liposuctions include:
- Director of a course accredited by the American Academy of
Dermatology that teaches liposuction to other dermatologic and cosmetic
- Runs hands-on liposuction training courses and teaches advanced dermatologic surgery at NYU Medical Center.
- Lectured on the subject of liposuction extensively in the United States and abroad.
- Published many books and articles on cosmetic dermatologic surgery and liposuction.
- Member of the Tumescent Liposuction Council and the Liposuction
Task Force for the American Academy of Dermatology and the American
Academy of Dermatologic Surgery who wrote the guidelines for
In addition to her specialty of liposuction surgery, Dr. Narins offers a wide variety of rejuvenation procedures for the whole body including laser skin treatments
and facial fillers